This blog is developed as a partial fulfilment for the Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Skill (BPME 2013) course. It contains articles and comments on three entrepreneurs namely Kuok Hock Nien, Tan Sri Dato' Sri Dr. Tony Fernandes, Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr. Jeffrey Cheah and Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong as well as other entrepreneurship related articles.

Thursday 12 March 2015

My Full List Of Reasons To Be A Entrepreneur


  •  To be proud of what I did, to make my family proud.
  •  To know my bills are paid, and money is in the bank..
  •  To be able to spend time with my nephew as much and whenever I want.
  •  To never have to work for any one else ever again.
  •  To wake up at 3am and start working on my new idea with no worries.
  •  To feel the excitement of a new challenge completed.
  •  To bring my nephew to school and pick him up.
  •  To travel around the world by car, plane and train.
  •  To work with and partner with great people.
  •  To leave something to my family or kids one day.
  •  To be able to work on a new idea for hours.
  •  To give back to my local community.
  •  To have the freedom to learn new things every day.
  •  To wake up in the morning and know I already made money that day.
  •  To be a motivational speaker and inspire people.
  •  To be able to take risks “calculated ones :) ”
  •  To make mistakes and learn from them.
  •  To try new things not worried if I will fail.
  •  To walk in to a snobby car dealerships and buy a car with cash:)
  •  To be financially set to start a family when I am ready.
  •  To walk into my office and have everyone greetings me "boss".
  •  To be able to act on any idea I have and believe in.
  •  To start a foundation similar to Make A Wish – for kids with Kidney Related Diseases.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment